Texas Book Company Scholarship
Award Value: $ 500.00 (Store Credit Only) – the award will be $500 for the year ($250 each for fall and spring)
Academic year (Fall and Spring) – Non monetary scholarship – $ 250 in store credit use only each semester, not transferable, intended for books and lab materials, however could be extended to other learning materials and supplies as needed.
• Must be fully or conditionally admitted to the University
• Undergraduate or Graduate
• Registered at least 6 hours
• Selection process will be conducted in a lottery format
• Meeting satisfactory academic progress
• Must have current grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher for Undergraduate and 3.0 or higher for Graduate
• May not be an employee or family member of an employee of Texas Book Company
Recipient’s name can be published as a scholarship recipient via e-mail and newspapers.