Sodexo Meal Plan Scholarship
Award Value: 14 Meal Plan, includes $100 FLEX spending (Value = Meal Plan price published by Residential Living & Learning)
Academic year, both Fall and Spring semesters – Non monetary scholarship, intended for undergraduate students who may have financial hardship that prevents them the ability to afford a meal plan.
• Must be admitted to the University
• Undergraduate – Some resident students may not be eligible due to Res Life meal plan requirements, please do not apply if you will be living in housing and are required to follow mandatory meal plan requirements as a freshman or scholars of other special programs (Honors/Regents).
• Registered at least 12 hours
• Selection process will be conducted in a lottery format
• Meeting satisfactory academic progress
• Must have current grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher
• May not be an employee or family member of an employee of Sodexo, Campus Food Service
Recipient’s name can be published as a scholarship recipient