Computer and Computational Science Graduate Scholarship
o $1000 for academic year (split between Fall & Spring). If waiver is applicable, it would be for the academic year (Fall, Spring and Summer).
o Scholarship award will be for one academic year only, and is not renewable.
o Eligible applicants will be returning student admitted to the graduate programs in the Department of Computer Science and Information Systems in Fall 2015 or later
o Students will be required to complete General Scholarship Application, and a current resume.
- Recipients will be selected by the Scholarship Committee for the Department of Computer Science through a competitive process based on your GPA at Texas A&M University-Commerce and earned credit hours toward your degree.
o Applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the Scholarship Committee for the Department of Computer Science through a competitive process.
o This is a one-time scholarship for the academic year and has no renewal criteria.
- Recipient’s name can be published as a scholarship recipient.
- Failure to meet the requirements of this scholarship may cause scholarships to be revoked.
- This scholarship may entitle an out of state resident to the Non-Resident Tuition Exemption as outlined by the Texas A&M University-Commerce Policy on Non-Resident Tuition Exemption for Competitive Scholarship Recipients.
- Supplemental Questions
- Where you admitted to the Department of Computer Science & Information in fall 2015 or later?
- CV/Resume (Professional)