- Recipient shall be a single parent pursuing a major in accounting.
- This scholarship is not based on financial need.
Additional Applicant Requirements:
*Must have a 3.5 + GPA (TAMUC)
- Must have completed ACCT 321 with at least a B, or 9 hours of graduate accounting courses
- Must submit TAMUC transcript
- Applicant may be required to have an interview with the scholarship committee
- Recipient’s name can be published as a scholarship recipient.
- Failure to meet the requirements of this scholarships may cause scholarship to be revoked.
- This scholarship may entitle an out of state resident to the Non-Resident Tuition Exemption as outlined by the Texas A&M University-Commerce Policy on Non-Resident Tuition Exemption for Competitive Scholarship Recipients.
- Accounting & Finance
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a Scholarship Essay, 1-2 pages in length (double-spaced), and discuss: Why you deserve this scholarship. Your essay should discuss relevant qualities, experiences, leadership experiences and/or academic awards and achievements that qualify you for this scholarship. Also discuss why you want to pursue a career in accounting and your career aspirations.
- Please attach a copy of your TAMUC Transcripts.
- Please submit an additional essay regarding your role as a single parent if it is not included in the Scholarship Essay.