Kenton & Eula Ross Accounting Endowment
- Recipients shall be undergraduates or graduates majoring in the field of accounting.
- Recipients shall have completed 55 hours of course study, but may apply earlier and have an accounting degree plan on file.
- Preference shall be given to accounting students before their last semester prior to graduation.
Additional Applicant Requirements:
- Must submit TAMUC transcript
- Recipient’s name can be published as a scholarship recipient.
- Failure to meet the requirements of this scholarships may cause scholarship to be revoked.
- This scholarship may entitle an out of state resident to the Non-Resident Tuition Exemption as outlined by the Texas A&M University-Commerce Policy on Non-Resident Tuition Exemption for Competitive Scholarship Recipients.
- Accounting & Finance
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to apply for graduation in the upcoming academic year?