A&M-Commerce Faculty/Staff Family Scholarship
* Spouses, children, and step-children of Texas A&M University-Commerce faculty and staff.
* Recipients must be full-time students.
* Recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
* All classifications of students and all majors are encouraged to apply.
* By accepting the scholarship the recipient agrees that their name, hometown & classification can be published as a scholarship recipient. Failure to meet the requirements of this scholarship may cause the scholarship to be revoked. The scholarship shall be administered by the University Scholarship Committee in accordance with their policies
- Recipient’s name can be published as a scholarship recipient.
- Failure to meet the requirements of this scholarship may cause scholarships to be revoked.
- This scholarship may entitle an out of state resident to the Non-Resident Tuition Exemption as outlined by the Texas A&M University-Commerce Policy on Non-Resident Tuition Exemption for Competitive Scholarship Recipients.
- General Scholarship