Gen. Chris Adams Scholarship Endowment
To be distributed to a deserving student majoring in Accounting.
In the interest of preserving the free enterprise system, the recipient will have a written essay (1-2 pages) outlining how they believe they have demonstrated their leadership, citizenship and patriotism.
While academics are critically important to the students success in completing his/her degree, GPA will not be a significant weighted factor for award.
Additional Applicant Requirements:
- Must submit TAMUC transcript
- Applicant may be required to have an interview with the scholarship committee
- Recipient’s name can be published as a scholarship recipient.
- Failure to meet the requirements of this scholarships may cause scholarship to be revoked.
- This scholarship may entitle an out of state resident to the Non-Resident Tuition Exemption as outlined by the Texas A&M University-Commerce Policy on Non-Resident Tuition Exemption for Competitive Scholarship Recipients.