Meyer Music Scholarship
1. Student(s) enrolled full-time in the Department of Music with a preference given to those majoring in percussion.
2. Financial need to override the desire for the scholarship providing support to a percussionist.
3. Sophomore, Junior, or Senior who is making satisfactory progress toward their degree.
4. Selected by the faculty with the following factors considered in deliberations: academic record, talent, contributions to ensembles, and character.
5. Thank You note required
- Recipient’s name can be published as a scholarship recipient.
- Failure to meet the requirements of this scholarship may cause scholarships to be revoked.
- This scholarship may entitle an out of state resident to the Non-Resident Tuition Exemption as outlined by the Texas A&M University-Commerce Policy on Non-Resident Tuition Exemption for Competitive Scholarship Recipients.