Graduate Fellowship Endowment
- To provide scholarships to full-time graduate students in good standing pursuing a graduate degree from any department at the university (in accordance with University scholarship selection policies).
- Demonstration of financial need and demonstrated motivation to complete the degree shall also be considered. A committee appointed by the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research shall select the recipients for this scholarship.
• FAFSA required
• A statement which demonstrates your motivation to complete your degree
- Recipient’s name can be published as a scholarship recipient.
- Failure to meet the requirements of this scholarship may cause scholarships to be revoked.
- This scholarship may entitle an out of state resident to the Non-Resident Tuition Exemption as outlined by the Texas A&M University-Commerce Policy on Non-Resident Tuition Exemption for Competitive Scholarship Recipients.
- Graduate School
- Supplemental Questions
- To determine need, please submit a copy of your Student Aid Report (Page 1 only) upon the completion of your FAFSA for the upcoming academic year.
- Please submit a statement which demonstrates your motivation to complete your degree.